You must complete a Customs Declaration Form for each package sent to us, regardless of their destination. This form is not only necessary for international customs clearance, but it also serves as proof of insurance coverage.
- Log in to your account
- Click "Inbox" menu and click the package for which you must review or edit the commercial invoice.
- Click "Edit Customs Declaration Form"
- Fill out Customs Declaration Form
The following countries do not allow used items to be imported:
- South Africa
- By selecting GIFT, you will not avoid possible duties and taxes.
If the amount declared on your package is incorrect, it must be adjusted before sending.
- Reimbursements are only based on the declared value of your package and it is up to you to make sure that its contents are accurately indicated when it arrives. We cannot provide any financial compensation if packages are lost in transit, with the amount being whichever is lower between the declared or invoice values.